Learn how to created a looping atmospheric ocean scene in Cinema 4D and After Effects. For Intermediate to Advanced Cinema 4D Users. Check out the previews below:
- Section 1 – Creating an ocean simulation using the free HOT4D Plugin for Cinema 4D
- Section 2 – Explaining the concept of looping in Cinema 4D
- Section 3 – Creating the sky background
- Section 4 – Creating a reflective water material
- Section 5 – Creating a setting sun that is partially obscured by clouds from our sky.
- Section 6 – Camera animation
- Section 7 – Outputting animation from Cinema 4D/importing into After Effects
- Section 8 – Finished touches in After Effects, glow effects and color adjustments.
- 36 Minute Tutorial Video with Voice Over by me.
- Original Cinema 4D Scene
- Free Hot 4D Plugin used to simulated the ocean effect in Cinema 4D.